This Will How Your Blackheads and Acne Will Vanish Naturally!
Issue of blackheads is pretty common. These are very small and black hair, which ruin the beauty and texture of your skin. They are more commonly found in the oily skin, but people with all skin types may be affected. Given here are some effective home remedies using which you can get rid of blackheads.
- Mix a spoonful of corn flour with honey, a pinch of salt and a few drops of olive oil. Use this paste as a face scrub.
- Baking soda is very helpful in removing dead skin and blackheads. Mix a spoonful of baking soda with water to make a viscous paste. Massage your face with this paste for 2-3 minutes. Rinse your face thoroughly after a minute. Be meticulous enough and do not leave the baking soda for more than one minute on your face as it may damage your skin.
- Make a paste of honey and salt. Apply this over the affected areas of your face and scrub gently for 5-10 minutes. Rinse your face thoroughly and apply moisturizer after that.
- Make a paste of orange peel-offs and milk cream. Scrub your face thoroughly. Leave the paste for 5-10 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Lemon removes blackheads naturally. This works as a cleaner and a bleach. Mix a pinch of salt in a few drops of lemon. Apply this mixture over your face and neck. Wash with a lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.
- Grind rice and mix a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Mix a few drops of lime juice to it and apply this face pack to the affected areas. Rub with moist hands on drying. Wash your face thoroughly. If you apply this mixture on a daily basis, you will get rid of blackheads in a couple of weeks.
- Take a spoonful of cinnamon powder and mix it with a few drops of lime juice. Apply this regularly to get rid of blackheads naturally.
- In a spoonful of oat, mix a spoonful of almond powder and a few drops of rose water. Apply this paste on your face and rub it on drying. Wash your face thoroughly.
- Most importantly, drink plenty of water, have a fiber-rich diet and take care of personal hygiene.
In long and short, blackheads and acne are the result of inadequate personal hygiene. So, you need to be extra cautious about your proper upkeep.