Natural Skin Whitening Techniques That Really Work!
Stop getting fooled by the skin treatment creams available in the market that claim to give you fair skin in a week. There are natural ways and harmless ways straight from your kitchen that help you to get a whiter and blemish free skin without any damage. Always remember, that if you take care of your skin, it will automatically glow with health and then you need not apply these chemicals on your skin.
Why You Should Not Use Skin Whitening Creams?
Hydroquonine is an ingredient contained in almost all the skin whitening creams. This ingredient causes skin cancer and can wreak havoc on your skin. If you are desperate to use these fairness creams, always make sure to check whether they contain natural ingredients and antioxidants or not.
Home Tips to Get A White Skin Tone:
A skin treatment regimen comprises of three steps: Cleansing, Moisturizing and Tonning. Try to use natural products for all of these to get the best results without any harm. Apart from this, protect your skin from sun, as it causes the maximum damage to your skin. Here are certain useful skin whitening tips.
- Banana is a natural skin whitener. Mash a banana and mix a tablespoon of honey with it. Apply this pack on your face and other exposed areas for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Banana does not only whiten your skin, but also helps you to get rid of dark spots on your skin.
- To get a lighter skin, mix tomato juice, lemon juice and cucumber juice. Dip a napkin in this mixture and apply it all over your face.
- Orange peels exfoliate your skin. To get a better skin tone, dry the orange peels in the sun and grind them. Mix raw milk to this powder and apply all over the exposed areas of your body. Wash with warm after on drying.
- Lemon is a natural and powerful bleaching agent. Squeeze the juice of some fresh lemons and refrigerate it. Apply this lemon juice daily on your face and get a fair skin tone in a week.
- To make a natural scrub for a gentle exfoliating of your skin, mix at least 2 spoonfuls of gram flour with a few drops of lemon, a few drops of raw milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it all over your skin and then scrub off.
- Potato juice is a very good skin whitener. If you want a solid skin tone, apply the juice of fresh potato on your skin on a daily basis.
- Olive oil is excellent for hydrating your skin. Before you go to bed, massage your skin with olive oil after cleansing it. This will keep your skin moisturized and healthy.