10 Simple Home Tips to Maintain Beauty of Hands
In the efforts to enhance their facial appearance, most of the women forget to take care of their hands as the result of which their hands begin to age and become uglier. If you are a beauty-conscious woman and consider the beauty of hands as significant as your facial beauty, then the following enumerated tips are a must-read for you. Take a proper care and do not let the daily household chores ruin the beauty of your hands
- Before chopping vegetables or fruits, apply vegetable oil over your hands. Also, whenever your hands come in contact of detergent or any other harsh chemical during cleaning or washing process, wash them immediately with a soft liquid soap and apply moisturizer.
- Prepare a good moisturizer for your hands by mixing a few drops of lemon juice and honey in glycerine. Before you go to bed, dip your hands in the lukewarm water for some time and apply this home-made moisturizer. This will keep your hands hydrated and soft.
- Apply OTC bleaching cream daily on your hands if your hands have dark spots.
- If the skin of your hands is losing its glow constantly, you should consume Vitamin A tablets for 15 days.
- Mix a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm water and rub it over the skin of your hands. This home-made help scrub will remove the dead skin of your hands.
- Take fresh milk without boiling in a bowl. Mix a few drops of rose water and dip your hands for 15 minutes every noon after you are through with your household chores. This will make your hands soft.
- Warm a spoonful of coconut oil and dip your nails in it for a couple of minutes. This will make your nails non-brittle. If you are using olive oil then you need not warm it.
- To keep your palm soft, mix sugar in a spoonful of sunflower oil and rub it all over your palms. Wash your palms with moisturizer-laden liquid soap in 15 minutes.
- Manicure can be done at home. For a proper upkeep of your hands, you need to manicure your hands twice a week. Mix a few drops of lemon juice, a pinch of salt, a few drops of olive oil and a spoonful of good herbal shampoo in lukewarm water. Clean your hands with the lather of the shampoo and dip them for 15-20 minutes in the mixture. Wipe them with a soft towel and apply moisturizer.
- Honey can be rightly called a natural antioxidant and the best moisturizer. Massage your hands with honey to make them softer and to improve their texture.