Explore the Recipe of a Wonderful Indian Dessert
Cabbage Kheer: Good for Health, Great to Taste and Easy to Cook!
Cabbage is one of those green vegetables that are considered to be the healthiest. Owing to its health benefits, many people prefer to eat it raw in the guise of salad. How about the idea of making a great Indian pudding out of this healthiest vegetable! This tongue-tickling Indian pudding is easy to cook.
Ingredients You Need:
- A fresh cabbage
- Milk ( 1 kg)
- Almonds and other dry fruits
How to Cook?
- Chop cabbage into small pieces and wash it thoroughly.
- Boil the finely chopped pieces ( 2-3 whistles are enough)
- Boil the milk.
- Mix the boiled pieces of cabbage in the milk and add sugar.
- On low flame, stir the Kheer constantly for five minutes.
- Keep the flame low and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Take care to stir it in between.
- Put off the flame once it is cooked.
- Adorn it with almonds, raisins and cashew nuts.
- You can serve the Kheer hot or keep it in the refrigerator for some time.
This mouth-watering Indian dessert can be cooked easily and has an amazing taste! So, if you need to impress someone through your cooking skills or just for the sake of your own savor, how about the idea of cooking the wonderful cabbage kheer this weekend!