Amazing Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Olive oil is beneficial for the people of all ages. Apart from being used for cooking purposes, it has a very high amount of antioxidants and is used for several beauty issues. Let us have a quick look how this miraculous oil filled with natural goodness can be used to enhance your overall beauty and boosts up your health.
An increasing number of females have wakened up to the fact that olive oil is the finest possible solution to most of their beauty issues. So, they have been using it for their boosting up the beauty of their skin, nails and hair.
- It has anti-aging properties: Mix a few drops olive oil with lemon juice and apply it over your face to do away with the fine lines and wrinkles. Do this for at least a week to obtain the best results.
- It enhances the glow of skin: If you want an extraordinary glow on your face, mix a few drops of olive oil with your regular face pack.
- Improves your skin tone: If you have a dark skin tone, apply olive oil daily on your face and body before taking a bath and you would notice the difference in a week.
- Helps the tanned skin: Steaming after applying olive oil over your face helps you get rid of tanned skin.
- For thickened and darkened skin of elbow and knees: For getting rid of darkened elbow, mix olive oil with sugar and use it as a scrub.
- Moisturizes your lips: If you have dried and chapped lips, mix a few drops of olive oil with a few drops of honey and apply it over your lips. This will moisturize your lips.
- Nourishes Your Skin: Use olive oil as a night cream to nourish your skin.
- Prevents dandruff: For preventing dandruff, massage your hair regularly with olive oil.
- Best Conditioner for Hair: This is one of the best-conditioner and give you silky smooth and shiny hair.
- Protects Your Hair: Massage your hair with olive oil after coloring, this will protect your hair against chemicals.
- For Brittle Hair: If your hair are brittle then you should dip your nails in olive oil for some time to get relieved.
- For Strong Immune System: Regular consumption of olive oil boosts up your immunity levels and helps you to fight many diseases.
- Olive Oil is Good for Heart: Consumption of olive oil is good for your heart. It contains saturated fat and mono-saturated fat which keeps the heart ailments at bay.
- The oil is best for the patients of osteoporosis. Regular massage of olive oil helps the calcium reach your bone.
- Always use olive oil for cooking if you are a victim of obesity.