Simple and Useful Tips to Stop Hair Breakage
A large number of people are disenchanted due to the problem of hair breakage and want to seek the right solution. Your hair is delicate and needs your utmost care. If there is a consistent hair damage then there is something wrong with the way you take care of your hair. Given here are some simple tips using which you can conserve your hair and minimize the damage.
- After washing your hair do not leave them wrapped inside the towel. Instead, try to dry them and do not use the hair comb directly on the wet hair. First run your fingers through them to check that they are not subjected to jerks and pulls.
- Keep your hair neatly tied and covered while going out to prevent them from the threat of pollution and sun damage.
- Soak some mustard seeds overnight and grind them in the morning. Apply the paste to your hair roots and rinse them when dried. This will strengthen the hair roots.
- Coconut is the best oil to nourish your hair. Massage your hair roots with lukewarm coconut oil twice a week and wash them gently with a good herbal shampoo.
- Stop using chemical laden hair-dyes as the harsh chemicals destroy your hair more than you think. Color your hair naturally with heena (mehndi) as it is the best conditioner for your hair. Mix egg-white, gooseberry (amla) powder and make a thick paste of heena powder. Leave the paste overnight and apply it on your in the morning before washing your hair. This will nourish your hair well.
- While tying your hair, do not pull them back tightly because this causes hair loss from the front.
- Reduce the usage of hair dryers. Try not to use them on your hair scalps directly. Neither they should be used on wet hair. Make sure that your hair are semi dry when you use hair dryers.
- In your bid to look stylish, do not commit the blunder of using hot hair clamps as they damage your hair.
- Whenever you use shampoos and conditioners, make sure to wash your hair thoroughly in open water so that their residue cannot damage your hair.
Long, beautiful and strong hair enhances your beauty. So, make sure to preserve your hair against damage, nourish them and adopt all the above given tips to prevent hair fall.