How to Get Beautiful, Strong and Healthy Nails?
Our nails are made up of a dead substance called keratin and hence once our nails are grown, we need to take a proper care of them to improve their over and all health and appearance. Most of the ladies love to experiment with their finger and toe nails and try to adorn them with nail paints. As our nails are easily noticed part of our body, their good upkeep is essential. So,this article is a must read for you if you love to flaunt your healthy, beautiful and well adorned nails with pride.
Things to Take Care:
- Always try to file your full grown nails in one direction this will prevent their breaking and flaking.
- Put on the rubber gloves always so that your hands remain protected and also prevent them from water.
- Do not forget to nourish your nails at least four times a day. You may either use cuticle cream or pure coconut oil to nourish them. While applying the oil or cream on your nails tips’ massage them properly to enhance the blood circulation.
- Before you apply nail paint to them make sure to use a base conditioning undercoat. This will serve the dual purpose. The conditioner will nourish your nails and protect them from staining.
- Stop using scissors to remove your cuticles. Get hold of a cuticle cream remover.
- Do not forget to file and remove jagged bits of nail because it may result in spilt nails which are very painful.
- If your nail paint flakes or chips often then you must use a top coat. This will increase the appeal of your nails and prevent them from flaking and chipping.
- Drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits & vegetables to get healthy and strong nails.
- Use lemon juice if you face the problem of nail discoloration. Take one tbsp of baking soda and one tbsp of lime juice. Rub the mixture properly over your nails with the help of a cotton ball to get rid of this problem.
- If your nails are affected by fungus then soak them at least twice per day in the mixture of tea tree oil and vinegar. Do not forget to massage your nails with petroleum jelly as this will protect your nails from drying and flaking.
- Massage your nails with Vitamin E lotion once or twice a day. This will keep them hydrated.