When your body is unable to convert sugar into energy, the sugar remains in your blood and in place of going to the muscles, it passes into the urine and flushes out from your body. So, when there is an excessive waste of sugar from the blood, your body loses its main source of fuel. Enumerated here are 7 important symptoms that should be taken as the warning signs of diabetes.
Seven Symptoms of Diabetes:
- You feel excessively thirsty all the time and have a parched throat even if you just drank something.
- The frequency of your urination will increase. But, it is not wise to conclude that you are diabetic by this fact only. There can be other reasons of frequent urination as well.
- Abrupt weight loss or weight gain is one of the symptoms of diabetes, but it can be due to hyper-thydroidism. So, it is important to get yourself examined first.
- Blurred vision is one of the significant symptoms of the diabetes. Diabetes may cause temporary as well as permanent vision.
- Nausea like feeling.
- Slow healing of cuts and wounds.
- Vaginal infection in women and yeast infection in men becomes frequent.
Who All Are Prone to the Disease?
Diabetes is becoming a common disease which remains for life-long if not treated on time. You can fall victim to it if you have:
- Family history of the disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Excess weight
Simple Home Remedies For Diabetes:
There are certain effective home remedies for diabetes, which give sure shot results. Let us have a quick look.
- Take the juice of 5 bitter gourds in an empty stomach every morning.
- Indian gooseberry is rich in Vitamin C. Take a tablespoonful of its juice and blend it with a cupful of bitter gourd juice. Take it daily for about two months.
- Take two spoonfuls of fenugreek (Methi) seeds daily with milk.
- Juice of Margosa is an effective home remedy for the diabetes. Chewing its leaves is helpful for the patient of diabetes.
- Take some tender leaves of mango trees and soak them in water overnight and take the filtrate every morning.