Worried About Your Body Odor? Cure it Naturally!
Your body has a unique odor. Your genes, your personal hygiene, the kind of food or medications you take make the smell emanating from your body distinct from others. Many people think that they smell awfully because of the sweat. However, this is not true. Actually, your sweat begins to smell terribly when it comes in contact with your skin bacteria and a chemical reaction sets in.
What Not to Do?
It is time for you to say goodbye to the deodorants and start smelling fresh naturally. If you are mocked at because of your body odor, then start curing it instead of just suppressing it by using perfumes and deodorants. Prolonged usage of perfumes and deodorants aggravate this problem as these ready made commodities contain more chemicals and their application help bacteria thrive on your body surface.
What to Do?
Enumerated here are certain tips for the help of those who want to smell good naturally.
- Needless to say that bathing twice a day is certainly the most effective way to cure body odor. But, take care to pat your skin dry after every bath because bacteria grow rapidly on the moist surfaces.
- Avoid wearing the kind of apparels which do not let the air pass through. Do not wear silk or synthetic.
- Wearing soothing colors like white helps in the summer because dark colored clothes absorb heat and you begin to sweat.
- Drink at least three liters of water daily. This will cleanse your body by flushing out toxins.
- Incorporate green leafy vegetables in your diet and avoid eating fatty and oil rich food. This will detoxify your body.
- Supplements like Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex and Vitamin A should be taken.
- Sprint either apple or white cider vinegar on the odorous surfaces of your body.
- Tea tree oil is a natural and effective sterilizer. It can be applied on the armpits because they are antiseptic and kills bacteria.
- Avoiding caffeine, coffee, cigarettes and spices like garlic and onion is helpful.
- Parsley and Rosemary have anti-microbial properties and fight your body bacteria naturally. Cosmetic companies all across the world use parsley and Rosemary in their products.