How to Get Rid of Dark Circles And Puffy Eye-bags?
Who says it is difficult to conceal the signs of aging? With a proper care, you can delay the process and maintain your youth for a long time. Your face is the most vulnerable and begin to reveal the signs of aging. Puffy eye bags and dark circles under your eyes are the first signs to get exposed. You need a few hours and some natural ingredients to get rid of dark circles and puffy eye bags.
Undoubtedly, the best way to put off dark circles and puffy eye bags is to drink ample amounts of water and to take a balanced diet. Although, there are several cosmetic products containing Vitamin K, C or alpha hydroxy acid that claim to reduce dark circles. But, you should stay away from these products and laser treatments. Try natural home remedies to get the optimum benefit.
Home Remedies to Prevent Dark Circles And Puffy Bags Around Eyes:
- Before you go to bed, massage a mixture of almond powder and milk cream around your eyes.
- Both the slices of cucumber and potato are very useful to prevent dark circles. Keep fine slices of cucumber or potato over your eyelids for 15-20 minutes. This will soothe the tired eyes and enhance the blood circulation of the area.
- Refrigerate the cucumber juice and apply it around your eyes. After some time wash the area thoroughly and apply a good moisturizer.
- Detoxify your body. You can fast for short intervals (drink only plenty of water.) Stop taking all the unhealthy junk food from your diet and avoid junk food, smoking, caffeine, alcohol and sugars.
- Dab either tomato or lemon juice in the dark areas around the eyes.
- Soak some tea bags in absolutely clean and cold water for a few minutes. Take out the surplus water from the bags and keep the bags on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Vitamin E is the best remedy for the dark circles around your eyes. So, get hold of some vitamin E supplements and break them open. You can take out the gel to rub it under your eyes.
- Apply the mixture of egg-white and lemon juice around your eyes.
- Mix zucchini and ginger root in equal amounts by mashing them. Apply the paste under your eyes. Leave it for about 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
These non surgical home remedies do not cost you much and are risk-free as there are only natural ingredients which do not harm your vulnerable skin anyway.